Noxite’s Voice Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2. Minecraft has not had too many drastic changes to its audio. In recent updates the sounds of a couple blocks have changed but nothing major. We the recent 1.7.2 update resource packs have become a way to add new sounds as well as textures to Minecraft. Noxite, founder of Noxcrew, hasn’t just changed the sounds of Minecraft to the liking of his ears, he has recreated a good amount of Minecraft’s audio using nothing but his own voice. This resource pack replaces your Minecraft’s sounds with the voice of Noxite and his imitations of Minecraft’s original audio. There aren’t any recipes or complicated procedure associated with this pack. It changes the game just as much as a texture pack, only adding a layer of flavor and customization to your Minecraft. In all, this pack adds a good dose of humor and nice change of pace from the usual “thunk” and “dunk” of Minecraft’s usual sounds.
Noxite’s Voice Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Custom sound for breaking glass
- New audio for mobs adds attitude and a new level of fear to the game
- New TNT priming and exploding sounds
- New sounds for clicking buttons in the menu, picking up experience and picking up items
- Texture changes to mobs’ faces and the sun and the moon
- Replaces the stal and ward music disks with the Noxcrew theme and a song sung by Noxite himself
Pros and cons of Noxite’s Voice Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2
Pros: Easy to install and simple, you won’t have to change too much to add a little bit of humor to your game. The mob sounds are unique and raised a laugh from me.
Cons: The mob sounds can get old fast and the zombies’ constant shouts of “1 v 1″ can get annoying. The pack also appears to be geared more towards the fans of Noxcrew and adds textures that feel out of place.
How to Install Noxite’s Voice Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2
- Download the resource pack
- Drag it from your downloads folder into your resource pack folder. Simple as that!